Village Crafts is a family run business based in Codsall, Wolverhampton.
We sell a range of craft products including:
- many types of yarn from leading manufacturers (Stylecraft, Cygnet, Sirdar, plus many more)
- huge range of haberdashery products from pins to zips, buttons to threads
- wide range of material to satisfy the most advanced dressmakers and quilters, which is updated regularly
- great range of handmade goods, lovingly crafted by our talented team of crafters - everything from clothes, quilts, handbags and all you can think of in between
- wide range of patterns and books
- knitting needles, crochet hooks, ribbon, threads, buttons - everything all under one roof!
Feel free to come and browse the store, or contact us for any advice you may need on your current or future projects.
We run a number of workshops, aimed at both complete beginners and seasoned crafters looking to learn a new skill. Classes include crochet and knitting, through to quilting and sewing, all taking place on site in our dedicated craft workshop space.
Please contact us for details of up coming workshops.
**Edited to add, our workshops are currently suspended due to the Covid-19 Government Regulations. We shall post updates here as soon as that situation can change!**